Monday, July 21, 2008

Hobby Hill Seamstress


This is one of my dreams..to someday take a ride in a hot air balloon. I think it would be the ultimate rush and at the same time, so quiet & peaceful. This summer has not been a very good one for this kind of ride. So many stormy , windy days. But I'll be patient and it will happen !
Next week, we are planning another camping trip. This time we plan to see the Amanas. It's been many years since we've been there. It should be interesting. Hopefully , the weather will be a bit cooler & drier. I don't do well with humidity.
This weekend is the Smith siblings reunion. That is always fun. And it's our turn to host this year, so Sherwin gets a chance to do one of the things he enjoys most....cooking ! I enjoy it a lot too (his cooking). :-) We are looking forward to seeing those who can make it this year.
Time to get some ZZZZZZZZ's. Bertha

No comments: