Monday, June 2, 2008

Beginning !
This is the first time for me to blog. I enjoy reading others, but am not sure how I will do.
We have had a very busy week with friends & family. It's tiring, but ,oh so fun. If we can get back on track in a couple of days, we hope to get our camper on the road for the first time. Of course, that depends on the weather also.
After the recent storms in our area, we are really looking forward to some still & sunny days. More later-- just checking this out. ha ha

Bertha

2 comments:

Bubba's Girl said...

Welcome to Blogspot, Mom!!! I'm so excited to see what you come up with to write about. I look forward to reading your blog while we're traveling too, to keep up with what is happening here when we're not.

Anonymous said...

Ditto from me also. Can't wait to read more.